Yootheme ZOO 2.5.20 Joomla%1.5

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FC CHICHA Index du Forum -> Divers -> Loisirs
Auteur Message
philltanza

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Yootheme ZOO 2.5.20 Joomla%1.5 Répondre en citant

Yootheme ZOO 2.5.20 Joomla 1.5 > urlin.us/2bh1r

All,rights,reservedHome,Register,Forum,rules,FAQ,The,team,Login,0,,,medioscorp,,,answered,,,There,,,is,,,no,,,2.5.X,,,Releases,,,on,,,the,,,Download,,,Page.torrentdownloads,,net,,windows,,8,,pro,,x86-x64,,limitednavitel,,7.5.0.110,,key,,hitWindows,,trust,,5,,isosexy,,naga,,girl,,target=VA,,-,,Compact,,Disc,,Club:,,Cafe,,De,,Paris,,(2010)I,,,get,,,a,,,zip,,,file,,,,which,,,when,,,I,,,try,,,to,,,import,,,it,,,on,,,the,,,new,,,site,,,I,,,cannot,,,match,,,the,,,relations,,,to,,,make,,,the,,,importCheck,if,everything,with,this,Joomla,1.5.26/ZOO,2.6.6,installation,is,still,as,expected.Make,,,sure,,,the,,,Joomla,,,is,,,version,,,1.5.26(,Items),Login,ThemesWidgetkitZOOIconsSupportCompanyBlog,Support,DocumentationNew,to,YOOtheme?,Search,Leaderboard,Help,0Total,Accepted,0.0030-Day,Average,0Karma,Weekly,answers,in,the,last,3,months,vas.tsamouras,Member,since:,Dec,29,,2010,Last,visit:,Nov,13,,2014,Questions,Answers,Questions,Install,,,ZOO,,,2.6.6,,,in,,,a,,,Joomla,,,2.5.20,,,so,,,you,,,have,,,the,,,same,,,version,,,as,,,in,,,the,,,old,,,Joomla,,,1.5.26But,,,what,,,exactly,,,means,,,"import,,,the,,,app,,,instance,,,via,,,JSON"?,,,Do,,,I,,,have,,,to,,,convert,,,the,,,xml,,,file,,,to,,,another,,,file,,,format?,,,Thomas,,,Edited,,,Each,,,time,,,test,,,if,,,everything,,,is,,,in,,,orderFinally,upgrade,to,the,latest,ZOO,for,Joomla,2.5,Update:,"Error!,Could,not,find,a,Joomla!,XML,setup,file,in,the,package.",What,is,the,exact,name,of,the,packageYes,,,,the,,,Solar,,,is,,,the,,,default,,,template,,,and,,,the,,,error,,,is,,,the,,,500,,,and,,,in,,,addition,,,writes,,,also,,,no,,,template,,,is,,,selectedDo,not,import,ZOO,2.4.18,content,into,ZOO,2.5.8,,If,that,is,what,you,were,doing,previouslyQuick,,links,,The,,team,,FAQ,,Login,,Register,,Board,,index,,Information,,No,,route,,found,,for,,"POST,,/viewtopic.php%3Ft%3D603676",,Board,,index,,All,,times,,are,,UTC,,Delete,,all,,board,,cookies,,The,,team,,Powered,,by,,phpBB,,Forum,,Software,,,,phpBB,,Limited,,,,,,Update,,ZOO,,in,,your,,clone,,step,,by,,step:,,1.0.11,,to,,2.0.4,,to,,2.1.3,,to,,2.2.5,,to,,2.3.7,,to,,2.4.18,,to,,2.6.6,,(this,,is,,the,,last,,version,,for,,Joomla,,1.5)0,,waitz,,answered,,Great,,,that,,doesn't,,look,,to,,bad,,Thanks,,,Mustaq,,Joomla!,Joomla!,Home,Recent,News,Announcements,Blogs,Magazine,Support,Joomla!,Contribute,Shop,Joomla,Gear,Sponsorship,About,About,Joomla!,Core,Features,The,Project,Leadership,Open,Source,Matters,Community,Joomla!,Community,Portal,Joomla!,Events,Joomla!,Trademark,&,Licensing,Joomla!,User,Groups,Joomla!,Volunteers,Portal,Support,Joomla!,Forum,Joomla!,Documentation,Joomla!,Issue,Tracker,Joomla!,Resources,Directory,Read,Joomla!,Magazine,Joomla!,Connect,Joomla!,Mailing,Lists,Extend,Extension,Directory,Showcase,Directory,Language,Packages,Certification,Program,Developers,Developer,Network,Documentation,Joomla!,Bug,Squad,Joomla!,API,JoomlaCode,Joomla!,Framework,Language,Packages,Multilingual,Demo,Translation,Working,Group,Translations,Forum,1,,,mustaq,,,Support,,,answered,,,To,,,make,,,sure,,,I,,,understand,,,you:,,,,,,,,,On,,,J!1.5,,,I,,,upgrade,,,Zoo,,,to,,,2.4.18,,,,,,Then,,,on,,,J!.15,,,I,,,upgrade,,,Zoo,,,to,,,2.5.8,,,,,,On,,,J!1.5,,,in,,,Zoo,,,2.5.8,,,,I,,,"Export,,,this,,,App,,,Instance",,,,,,Finally,,,on,,,J!2.5,,,in,,,Zoo,,,2.5.8,,,,I,,,import,,,the,,,app,,,instance,,,via,,,JSON,,,,,,Did,,,I,,,get,,,it?,,,Yes,,,,that's,,,itLegal,,Information,,,Copyright,,,Terms,,of,,Use,,,YOOtheme,,License,,,,2007,,-,,2016,,YOOtheme,,All,,Rights,,ReservedLatest,News,Dolce,Vita,Theme,Widgetkit,2.7,released,Pagekit,1.0,released,Edge,Theme,Joy,Theme,Widgetkit,2.6,released,Products,Joomla,Templates,WordPress,Themes,Warp,Framework,Widgetkit,ZOO,Stock,Icons,Company,Blog,Our,Team,Contact,Us,Our,History,Events,&,Press,We,Are,Hiring,Support,Support,New,to,YOOtheme?,Warp,Documentation,Widgetkit,Documentation,ZOO,Documentation,Once,you,are,in,2.6.6,there,are,much,more,means,of,exporting1,,michael.maass,,Support,,Online,,answered,,First,,of,,all,,make,,a,,full,,,restorable,,backup,,of,,your,,site,,and,,database,,,of,,coursechristian.tillinger,Profile,#,ZOO,2.5,is,perfect,as,all,german,product0,,,ivo.haarmann,,,answered,,,Hi,,,Zach,,,,my,,,parameter,,,memoryLimit,,,is,,,90M,,,-,,,seems,,,that,,,is,,,not,,,sufficient,,,to,,,execute,,,this,,,callJoomla!,,,Joomla!,,,Home,,,Recent,,,News,,,Announcements,,,Blogs,,,Magazine,,,Support,,,Joomla!,,,Contribute,,,Shop,,,Joomla,,,Gear,,,Sponsorship,,,About,,,About,,,Joomla!,,,Core,,,Features,,,The,,,Project,,,Leadership,,,Open,,,Source,,,Matters,,,Community,,,Joomla!,,,Community,,,Portal,,,Joomla!,,,Events,,,Joomla!,,,Trademark,,,&,,,Licensing,,,Joomla!,,,User,,,Groups,,,Joomla!,,,Volunteers,,,Portal,,,Support,,,Joomla!,,,Forum,,,Joomla!,,,Documentation,,,Joomla!,,,Issue,,,Tracker,,,Joomla!,,,Resources,,,Directory,,,Read,,,Joomla!,,,Magazine,,,Joomla!,,,Connect,,,Joomla!,,,Mailing,,,Lists,,,Extend,,,Extension,,,Directory,,,Showcase,,,Directory,,,Language,,,Packages,,,Certification,,,Program,,,Developers,,,Developer,,,Network,,,Documentation,,,Joomla!,,,Bug,,,Squad,,,Joomla!,,,API,,,JoomlaCode,,,Joomla!,,,Framework,,,Language,,,Packages,,,Multilingual,,,Demo,,,Translation,,,Working,,,Group,,,Translations,,,Forum,,,YOOgards,Edited,Of,course,you,will,attempt,the,above,on,a,backup,copy,of,your,websiteWhen,i,go,back,to,2.4.14,i,see,the,Type,Elements,find. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FC CHICHA Index du Forum -> Divers -> Loisirs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation